Exciting news from Skoog HQ! We are looking for a talented and extremely organised Office Manager.
Job Description – Skoogmusic Ltd
Title: Office Manager
Salary Scale: £16,000 – £20,000 pro-rata, depending on experience
Start Date: ASAP
Reports to: CEO
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
We make technology that lets anybody make music.
Big kids, little kids, kids with disabilities and kids with extraordinary abilities. Over the next 3 years we will make ‘Skooging’ a verb synonymous with having fun with the music you love and maybe learning a little bit along the way. Creating both hardware and software and retailing our products globally with Apple retail, Apple online and a range of other premium retailers.
Skoogmusic is home of the quirky Skoog cube, the world’s first huggable musical instrument, currently available to buy from Apple Stores worldwide. Inclusive and accessible, with Skoog budding musicians can create and control musical sounds, whatever their level of training, skill or dexterity.
Skoogmusic was founded in 2009. We have established ourselves as a leading innovator in the field of assistive music technology. Today, our software and hardware products make a difference to thousands of individuals and families worldwide. We create high quality products that make musical participation fun and accessible to everyone, including children and those with physical or learning disabilities.
We are looking for a talented and extremely organised Office Manager to take responsibility for all office administration, bookkeeping, and logistics. As a core member of the team, you will be actively engaged in everything that is going on – from stock management and logistics to customer service, you need to be the ultimate multi-tasker.
Skills and Experience:
- Educated to Graduate level in Business, Logistics or other relevant discipline.
- 1+ years of administration and bookkeeping experience.
- Excellent spreadsheet skills.
- Knowledge of stock management.
- Understanding of international logistics and compliance.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of customer service would be beneficial.
What will you be doing?
- All bookkeeping responsibilities.
- Stock management.
- Manage suppliers.
- Run day to day logistics.
- Ensure constant compliance with international shipping regulations.
- Maintain an understanding of company products and services.
- General office management.
- Process funding/grant applications.
- Maintain our CRM system to ensure that details held are current, accurate and relevant.
- Liaise with resellers and provide support.
- Respond to customer enquiries.
You need to adaptable, flexible and enthusiastic, ready to take your hand to any task.
- Full time position, minimum 35 hours per week, a pension scheme and 33 days’ holiday (23 + 10 statutory).
- Opportunities for professional development.
- Being part of a motivated team, with a great sense of community and purpose.
- An interesting and versatile job where your personal input is appreciated and expected.
- A quirky and relaxed working environment, eclectic tunes, and great coffee.
Issue Date: Friday 8th September 2017
Closing Date: Friday 22nd September 2017