How to download and use Skoog.playgroundbook with Swift Playgrounds
Make sure your iPad is updated to iOS 10. You can check to see what iOS version you have by going to Settings -> General -> Software Update.
- On your iPad, download the Swift Playgrounds app from the app store. Open the Swift Playgrounds app on your iPad.
- On your computer, download the Skoog 2.0 Playground zip file. (If you are using Safari it will be unzipped automatically)
- On your computer, double click on the file to unzip it.
- On your computer, right click on the Skoog.playgroundbook folder. Then go to Share -> Airdrop. Look for your iPad’s name and drop the file to your iPad.
- On your iPad, accept the file that is being sent to you. It should automatically open in the Swift Playground app.
- On your iPad, open the Skoog playground. Follow the directions to connect your Skoog and get coding!